INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- Ac Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner at Port Blair & Havelock.
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner at the Respective hotel/resort on the fixed menu or Buffet at Port Blair & Havelock Islands.
- All transfers & Site Seeing by a AC Vehicle at Port Blair.
- All transfers & Site Seeing at Havelock Island by Ac Vehicle.
- 01 Tour Coordinator to Meet the Guest and Explain Every Day Tour on Daily Basis.
- Return Trip to Havelock from Port Blair by Costal Cruise/Green Ocean 1/Green Ocean 2.
- Snorkelling trip to Elephant Beach/Light House at Havelock Island by High Speed Fibre Boats .(on Sharing Basis only one Snorkelling Session is a part of the Ticket per person for Elephant Beach/Light House)
- All Entry/ferry tickets at sightseeing places.(Except Camera Charges)
- A Souvenir on the Day of Departure as a Token of Remembrance of Your Holiday in Andaman Islands
- All Excursions in a general ferry.
- Meet and Greet on arrival / departure.
- All Taxe
- Meals not specified in inclusions.
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions.
- GST @ 5 % will be payable on total package cost
Day 1: ARRIVE TO PORT BLAIR
Fly in to Port Blair Airport. Our representative will meet and assist you at the Veer Savarkar Airport. Board the waiting vehicles, drive to your hotel and check in. First half of the day is at leisure. Later in the afternoon visit Cellular jail followed by light and sound show. The Cellular Jail has a pride of place in India’s freedom struggle. Many a stalwart were imprisoned here. Declared a national memorial, this three storey prison constructed by Britishers in 1906, is a pilgrimage destination for freedom fighters. This colossal edifice has mutely witnessed the most treacherous of inhumane atrocities borne by the convicts, who were mostly freedom fighters. The day draws to a gentle close with the Sound and Light Show at the historic Cellular Jail which gives you a vivid experience of its strong association with the freedom fighters and their struggle for independence. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 2: PORT BLAIR – HAVELOCK ISLAND
Today after breakfast you will transfer to Jetty. Head to Havelock Island on board Cruise connecting the two islands! Havelock, about 54 kilometres northeast of Port Blair, the Island is a hidden jewel. Few Indians know of this stunning beach destination in their own backyard while heading for Phuket (in Thailand) across the waters of Andaman Sea. Havelock is a serene tropical island encompassing about 86 square kilometres. It’s clear waters are rated among the best in the world for Snorkelling and scuba diving. Close to 1000 different species of marine life inhabit the waters of the Andaman Islands. Scuba divers can see nudi branches, sea slugs and snails, varieties of ghost pipe fish, jaw fish and a number of different crustaceans of all shapes and sizes. With its serene beaches, 40 meters visibility underwater, colorfulcoral reefs and ‘far from the maddening crowd’ appeal, Havelock Island has emerged as a dream destination among discerning travellers. Arrive at Havelock Jetty, you are met and assisted by our representative. Board the waiting vehicles and drive to the hotel. After relaxation trip to Kalapathar Beach. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 3: HAVELOCK ISLANDS
Today after breakfast, trip to Radhanagar Beach (or Beach No. 7) is the jewel in the crown of Havelock Island. Located on the western side of the island, it stands away from the cluster. The glorious white sand beach shot to global fame when Time magazine (in 2004) rated it as the finest in Asia. With lush tropical forest rising on a hill to one side, the draw of this white sand beach has steadily grown in the legion of avid beach buffs. The popularity of this beach has triggered cruises from across the Andaman Sea. Travellers cruise over a few days from Thailand to experience the magic of this beach in particular. A wide beach that runs over a few kilometres, Radhanagar is simply stunning. It lends itself to a variety of activities.(Please Note at Radhanagar Beach you have place for Wash and change on a Nominal charges of Rs 10 to 20 per head).Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 4:- HAVELOCK -- PORT BLAIR.
After Breakfast trip to we proceed for a visit to Elephant beach/Light House (Whichever is Operational Depending on the Weather).. Elephant Beach is a small pristine beach, rather remotely located; it can be reached by boat. The beach is also an extremely good place for Snorkelling with an easily accessible house reef, which boasts of beautiful corals and other marine life. The beach has also emerged as Havelock’s favourite spot for scuba diving. It is tailor made to be a beginner’s dive site. One can just walk straight from the beach and on to the spot where divers practice. Evening return to Port Blair Check in at the Respective Hotel. Over Night stay at Hotel.
Day 5: DEPART PORT BLAIR – AIRPORT DROPPING
Dropping to Airport with memories of an ultimate holiday at Andaman Islands.