INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Pattaya.
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Bangkok.
- 04 breakfasts.
- Coral Island tour with lunch in Pattaya.
- Siracha tiger Zoo in Pattaya.
- Crocodile Farm in Pattaya.
- Tower Shoot & Sky Pattaya Rocket ball (Min 2 Pax) in Pattaya.
- Safari World and Marine Park with lunch in Bangkok.
- Chaophraya River Cruise with dinner in Bangkok.
- Airport transfers in Bangkok and Pattaya
- All tours and transfer on Seat in Coach Basis.
- Meals not specified in inclusions.
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions.
- GST @ 5 % will be payable on total package cost
Day 1 - Alcazar Show
A unique “female impersonation artists” show. The entertainment provided includes full cabaret performances featuring countless “lady-man” performers wearing some of the most extravagant evening wear you are ever likely to see in a hall employing state-of-the-art light and sound technology. Experience one of Pattaya's most famous performances as you watch the show blending the art of acting, stage design and costumes
Day 2 - Coral Island By Speed Boat & Lunch
Depart by boat to Koh Larn Island, take leisure on the beach before taking lunch at a local restaurant
Day 3 - Half Day City Tour of Bangkok
Welcome to City & Temple Tours as an introduction of Bangkok. Visit the outstanding temples (Wat) such as Wat Trimit, the temple of the Golden Buddha - the statue of Buddha is made from solid gold weighting 5.5 tons; the largest and oldest in Bangkok and Wat Benchamabopit - the marble temple.
Day 4 - Safari World & Marine Park with Lunch
Safari World is a sightseeing in Bangkok, Thailand that consists of two parks named Marine Park and Safari Park. Safari Park is about 8 kilometres (5.0 mi) long. A drive through the park takes about 45 minute. The ultimate safari experience features hundreds of animals from all over the world. There are a lot of wild animals, including tigers and lions.
The Marine Park houses a vast spectrum of animals of land, sea and air. The attractions are Jungle Cruise river ride, a water flume ride through the jungles of Africa and Asia, 7 exciting shows daily, spectacular Spy War action stunts, water skiing, dolphins, Hollywood cowboy stunts, birds, orang-utan boxing, and sea lions, hundreds of exhibits featuring white tigers, fantasy carp garden, tapir kingdom, crocodile garden and many more.
Day 5 - Bangkong airport to take flight
after breakfast at hotel Check out from Bangkok hotel and depart to bangkong airport to take flight